Family History Endevours


Lately (last year or so) I've been prompted to look into my family history more. I have been feeling the need to complie stories of my ancestors and write them down so I can have them for future generations.
I am so excited because I know there is a realness and closeness between our those before us (forefathers), those are to come and those here on earth today.
I believe in the promise that Elijah made where hearts of the Fathers will be turned to their children and hearts of the children will be turned to their fathers. I believe that as we take time to learn about our ancestors they have the power to help us with our struggles. I know they are already helping us out but wouldn't that be even better if we knew them more on a personal level. When we pass through the veil and meet them on the other side we will already have a close connection with them because we took the time to learn about them here.
I know my ancestors have done so many things that I can learn from, they went through many sacrifices to give me the life that I have today and I want to take the time to apprciate it and remeber those stories and experiences.
I am so excited to document this for myself and my other family members as well.

Watch the space

xo Tracy Lesieli White

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story behind My Name